The museum offers members a unique experience and connection to the life and times of the 23rd President of the United States. President Harrison has been the only U.S. President elected from the State of Indiana, and his Delaware Street home is a local treasure and a National Historic Landmark. Membership provides special benefits to you while also supporting the museum's mission and ability to provide valuable programs and services to all who enter its grand doors.
Membership Benefits (for all levels)
- Membership card and Harrison bookmark.
- Free museum admission on daily guided tours.
- The Statesman, our quarterly newsletter.
- 10% discount in the President's Cabinet gift shop
- Discounts, advance notice, and priority registration for museum events.*
- New member discounts at other area museums/cultural institutions.**
- Bring-A-Friend week celebrating Friendship Day during week of August 4-9, 2014.
- Bring-A-Grand week celebrating Grandparents Day during week of September 8-13, 2014.
*Each household membership is eligible to purchase four (4) tickets per each event at the discounted member rate. Household memberships that include more than four individuals may qualify for additional discounted tickets (i.e. family/grandparent level and above).
**Show your Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site membership card at the following museums/institutions and receive a $5--or more--discount (or similar benefit, inquire within) off basic "new" memberships to: Conner Prairie, Eiteljorg, Classical Music Indy, Indiana Historical Society, Indiana Landmarks, Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis Art Center, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis Zoo, Arthur M. Glick Jewish Community Center, WFYI Public Media.
Membership Benefits (per level)
- Patriot Society ($2,500+) - All benefits of Cabinet level, plus two (2) complimentary memberships to be given as gifts.
- President Harrison's Cabinet ($1,000-$2,499) - All benefits of a Justice membership, plus one (1) complimentary membership to be given as a gift.
- Justice ($500-$999) - All benefits of a Senator membership, plus a private "Inside the Harrison Collection" tour with museum staff, upon request.
- Senator ($250-$499) - All benefits of a Representative membership, plus special recognition in and a copy of the museum's annual report.
- Representative ($100-$249) - Family/Grandparent +2, benefits for up to two (2) adults in same household and dependent children or grandchildren under age 18, plus the option of bringing two (2) additional guests for daily tours.
- Delegate ($50-$99) - Family/Grandparent, benefits for up to two (2) adults in same household and dependent children or grandchildren under age 18.
- Elector ($35-$49) - Couple/Single +1, benefits for two (2) named individuals.
- Voter ($25-$34) - Single, benefits for one (1) named individual.
Becoming a Member
If you would like to join the president's roster as the newest member of the Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, please select one of the following 5 Easy Ways to Join:
ONLINE: Click here!
ON-SITE: Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
BY MAIL: 1230 N. Delaware Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202 (check payable to BHPS)
BY FAX: 317-632-5488 (Contact info only. Please do not transmit credit card info via fax. We will call you for payment.)
BY PHONE: 317-631-1888